Wednesday, February 27, 2008

This post

is really for myfriendh cuz we talked last night and it will be like a kinda update, cuz right after we hung up there was lots of excitement, but I may end up being cryptic 'cuz it's the blog. And I've been emailing the elements to Kungfuramone so he's all up to speed.

After I got off the phone with you, we went to the restaurant where right away i ate a pine nut!!!!!! it was in the bread crumbs on a gratin appetizer. So, bendryll, taxi cab, vomitting, epinepherin pen... hours and hours of conversation and

long story short.. this morning i was crying. I had to explain myself... one wants to when crying... and God this is too long a story H!!

So I wound up calling the one I told you on the phone I wasn't gonna mess with anymore. Because when i was cying and explaining myself I was like, "I think I miss my friends" and he is a friend. And I don't care... sometimes you need something and you have to ask!!!!!

That's where I'm at. Miserable day. Jittery from epipen, silly emotional. I really love you and miss you a lot. I am basically 14 years old today. Wish we could be 14 right now!!! Let's tell eachother everything late at night on my parents couch! :) :)

XOXOX
love
A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh you poor thing!!! What a sad, but also hilarious story! We can be 14 again... drink coffee all night at that coffee shop in Westfield and yet have no trouble sleeping... those were the [somewhat miserable, but also amazing] days. I hope the epi is all worn off now!