Thursday, February 7, 2008

I bought a flat screen TV

It will arrive March 4.

I feel pretty sad about it. It cost so much money and I'm going to get cable for it and that will cost money every month and if it were free I wouldn't feel so sad. But for the amount of money it costs, I feel like I should instead save for moving to the desert. Seriously, how am I going to do that? What job can I have in the desert? My writing really needs to take off so that I write for $. Otherwise, the plan doesn't work.

I can't decide anything yet I guess.

I'm missing an (embarassing if found) notebook and my planner. I feel like smashing shit up.

The sun just came out. That's nice. Fuck man, I'm glad tomorrow's Friday.

love
Alexis

3 comments:

kungfuramone said...

Just in time for the next cycle of America's Next Top Model! Also, the new episodes of Lost are really good! Also, Iron Chef is still awesome!

Alexis said...

The TV will be delivered March 4.

I will never watch Lost.

Have you ever seen Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency... absolutely amazing. I love the woman.

kungfuramone said...

Oh, heck yes I have. She is a hero of the people!