Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Almost forgot

Crazy crazy crazy crazy extremely disturbing dream last night. You know I've mentioned that I think the most push-envelope thing you could do on a blog would be to detail your most weird and awful dreams and I'm not about to. But suffice to say I was very angry and planning to kill someone who was abusing me in this dream.

Becasue I watch so much Soprnaos (I'm basically 100% sure this is why) a pivotal, and perhaps the most memorable, part of this dream was my absolute determination to kill this (conglomerate very-unsettling)person by means of putting a gun between his ribs and shooting it. I was explaining this plan and also explaining that if not a gun, then a knife, but definitely defintely between the ribs and I was pretty psyched, I honestly have to say, to kill by means of between-the-ribs destruction. Are you scared of me? I am fucking terrifying.

love
A

No comments: