Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Please believe me

I am in a mood to blog and blog intimately but I am at stupid stupid work and I think there's twenty five pounds, no exaggeration, of mail to open.

The Republicans wrote to my boss.. I mean everyone writes to my boss... but the Republicans sent a mass mailing asking for dough, saying Hillary Clinton was counting on receiver-of-this-appeal not sending dough.. and then the tax and spend agenda will win. What I don't understand is what they're supposed to do with taxes if not spend them,... on you know, all sorts of stuff - maybe even education or healthcare. Stupid Republicans.. oh yeah, you don't spend anyone's taxes on say the war. Idiots.

There's a Morcheeba song that I feel I have the ethos of, since putting a stop on my ill-advised-anyway love affair yesterday. It's called Sao Paulo and I can't think of all of the tune or all of the lyrics, but the girl is like, stuck in Sao Paulo and her passport has wine stains on it (maybe?!) and she's all "If I drink anymore I will drown" and "my life is one big cliche" the question of the day is do I or do I not wish I had high levels of melancholy in Sao Paulo all existentially alone missing in advance some suave style man who I havew but don't have, or is it good enough to be in New York, no lounge, no stained passport, job to go to, bills to pay, tv and cable package to buy.

If I don't get into schools I may have to spend what I've got on a car, and move out to California (not Hollywood) and start living how I want to by myself, without a mountain man or our offsping. How wrong is this idea? I'm really asking.

I have a bunch of other random thoughts... I know I do... oh yeah... blowing your hair dry is for crazy people or straight hair people. What else? Don't recall this second.

Actually I guess I'm feeling pretty good today. That's funny. :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOX

I love you I love you I love you I love you
Alexis

No comments: