Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Feminist corner

Boys will want nothing to do with this.

Pads! Trying it out. I recently found out all my lady friends wear pads! Especially overnight! It is kind of cool. I feel like I'm really treating myself as a matterof fact... So au natural. Sort of satisfying in a strange way... I'm not stopping anything, or stopping anything up so to speak. I like it! I feel nice, and I've been consuming my usual caffeine but at least so far, no sensation that I have no lower back whatsoever to support me or that it is being tugged on by a forty pound weight. That might be a tampon thing!

If we are all wearing pads though, don't you think they should have bidets in our offices, all offfices, everywhere. Personal bidets. Everywhere. I can't believe this is not how we handle this.

Anyway, I think this might become the new practice.

More soon, on other topics,
Alexis

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

freaking hilarious.