Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ha ha ha

Oh man... email from yale School of Drama -- you know who's reviewing the applications? Paula Vogel. She's a pulitzer prize winning playwright. They're accepting 3 people. So I hadn't quite thought of it that way. Esp. w/ Richard, playwriting instructor, all "New Haven's a hell hole!" - he went there.... Uhm...nobody is going to offer me acceptance to the playwriting school of that hellhole. Surely someone is better qualified, or three people are, for Vogel's instruction. Practically all her students get MacArthurs. It's ridiculous. So that was a funny email that arrived as I was sending out Iowa (late?) Maybe Iowa is my best chance.

I want to write about a lot of things! Particularly boys/men and love and how people would like to be able to say they know one thing about it, but generally don't and at best know for themselves but not for another, and then may find they were even off the mark for themselves. I tire myself with thoughts on this subject though. Plus I'm at work and have to do work.

Okay got to go. XOXO want to write to you more!

love
Alexis

No comments: