Friday, February 22, 2008

I am a genius...

and should be invited to speak to the senate... at least a sub committee.

This morning I threw away some fish I left open in the fridge. I had to put it into a plastic bag immediately, and then into a larger plastic bag, and while I was at it I threw away maybe six other plastic bags that were around from various things.

I consume many needless plastic bags! WHAT THEY NEED TO DO is STOP PRODUCTION on plastic bags. Duh Duh Duh. Some people in Hong Kong or Beijing are making them like mad and they're being shipped all over. Those companies that request the production, the suppliers, need to be liquidated. The workers can find other jobs. The presidents of the bag supplier companies can A) create new companies or B) continue with their companies supplying other plastic products perhaps... or whatever other things they were in the business of supplying.... more soon...

No comments: