Monday, March 5, 2007

Hi

So I'm back at work. Last night I commented on my last post and it called me Hillary. This must have occured because sometime earlier in the weekend she checked her email on my computer and then later in the weekend I went on her bridesmaid blog. Maybe it's not so fascinating to you but I thought it was pretty unexpected. Anyway.

Oh anyway, I was not reading carefully Eff; you did say you wanted to come out to see the place.

My thoughts are the usual right now. The New York MTA is an amazing system just like the ecosystem Earth and the planetary sprawl. But it is a cyborg system because there's humans at the helm of its ships. Friends are so good and life renewing.

I'm going to Miami on Friday. My grandmother called this morning. She lives in Sarasota.. nowhere near Miami, but she really wants to see me. So do I cut my trip short and drive to Sarasota somehow eventhough I can't really rent a car.. unless it's true that Hertz lets you use your debit card? If I write to the ethicist with this question, I will be mocked & scorned on Gawker so I won't. Plus he wouldn't answer in time.

BORING!

1 comment:

Eff Gwazdor said...

The ethicist always choses the most boring answer, that's what ethics is all about. That's two things you can't really escape: boredom and owing people money. So why even try?

I'm upset because I learned that such and such a school is going to cost much more money than I expected. Maybe it will change after I take a power nap.