Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Now I've lost all Faith

When you have a problem with yahoo mail do you know what those fuckers try to get you to do? ASK OTHER YAHOO USERS THEIR OPINION IN AN ONLINE FORUM... or pay a customer service representative $30.00 for assistantce for the next 3 days. Nooooooooooooo... that's not what I want, Yahoo, neither of those things, but most of all NOT THE ASSISTANCE OF OTHER YAHOO USERS who literally "vote" on the answer to my question... which I promise you is so riveting I expect they'd all be e-lining up to answer. I can't even direct my anger here... I'm angry at yahoo for suggesting that anyone would want to vote on answers to my question about their email service and I'm just angry at THE WORLD if anyone would. (whisper in your ear, readers: my "search email" function ceased to function. I finally managed to send a normal-ish seeming service request form out into the inter-ether so if you love me, don't tell me what you think the problem is... I'll come begging tomorrow or the next day if Yahoo, the resposible party, doesn't pony up some answers.)

Leave it to parochial floater who gets paid, like, double my slary, to explain to me that this is just a case of me not understanding -- you can do this for everything! : how to break up with a boyfriend, how to cook a Turkey. Me: I can understand the Turkey.

3 comments:

kungfuramone said...

Um, hurry up and switch to gmail. It's totally way better.

Alexis said...

So ranty. Like that guy from 60 minutes. I just want to be able to access my last 4 years of email readily. But lacking all perspective.

Eff Gwazdor said...

Yahoo suhques!

BTW - you should really hit the pizza network. There's been a lot of small time talk and there's serious serious need for self-righteous anger...