Thursday, December 7, 2006

Um

I'm typing because I'm very nearly bored to tears. I could cry. I choose not to. If I did, the only reason would be I'm so bored.

So what to tell the, now four(?), people, that I've given directions to my weblog (and not the others to whom I say things like "oh -- I wrote about this on my secret blog today kind of...") ?

I don't know. A month and a half ago I was on the subway and this girl was smiling and smiling and then laughing and blushing all by herself and we caught eyes for a second and so I said "What's wrong with you? Are you in love?" and she was all "Yes!" and that was awfully cute. She went back to happy land and I went back to watching her. It was nice and at least that day I wasn't in a "Well it's the worst thing that ever happened to you just wait" mode so that's a small nice story.

I want to take time off to write a couple plays that I can't get into without taking the time off it seems. Nobody doesn't know that. That'll be fun.

Ta-da.

No comments: