Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Public Service Announcement

If we do it, afterwards, the next time we talk, be it moments later or on the phone hours or days later, please try not to use the phrase "you" or "we" "can..." as in "We can share a cab...." or "You can come to this party with me..."

I know you don't mean a thing by it. You feel awkward. You feel insecure. You think I feel awkward. You think I feel insecure. All these things at once. All these and you're right, or close enough, and people don't know the rules, there're no rules. I know. But I'm a hypersensitive person, a proud egotistical person, and if I'm having a less than stellar day and you say this "can" stuff, then in my head I'll go "Oh CAN I? You know what? Let's call the whole thing off. Don't do me any favors." And in real life I'll go "Ummm... I don't know. I , uh... it's uh... I don't know. Maybe it's... no..."

I'll get back to you, possible sex partners at large, when I know what you should do or say. (Well, I'd just love "Would you.... blah blah blah..." but you'll never remember that.) Again, I know you're just doing your best and you've got your pride too.

Part 2... this is more complicated...
If you're hot and single and you think I want you (You should be able to tell if I go "HEY!" every time I unexpectedly see you) would you please push me up against a wall when no one is around and just go for it? Sure, when it's over I might get a little girl-weird, but this is no reason not to do this wall-push thing. You think I haven't had to work out a little "that was just lust... fleeting... you can't hold on to it" before? I have. Don't ask me to move in with you. Just push me against the wall and pull on my collar, buttons, and just be hot. I'm only 26.

I'll recind this once I've thought it over a little better.

XO

2 comments:

Idalia said...

You should put this on Craigslist.

Idalia said...

Because people need to know it.