Monday, November 30, 2009

some inventory

sorry no quizzes or fun stuff for a long time!

I'm toasted and a little tipsy, a-bleedin, yes. Always relevant, no? In this case it is, cuz it's also maximum tree lighting time at Rock Center, holiday time. I'm happy so feeling a lot of love even for the weirder relationships in my life and certainly and most purely for my family.

Today I did 830 gift bags with my friend who was laid off a little less than a year ago. I love the gift bags actually - as much as I think it is important to bitch like it's being sent to prison - this is a very important aspect of the ritual. I like year markers and I love mindless team work. I like to sing all day and i don't care if my coworkers complain it's really annoying behind my back. When I'm happy, nothing can stop me and people just have to suffer my love, fuck them. !

Last night Kelly and I went for champagne pretending we were going for champagne and shopping. We talked family. You know my life. I like to come home after a day of gift bags and fire up what needs to be fired as well as the chardonnay and think about my family. :) For this reason, I've been thinking I should blog about them, but as soon as I get to it, i dunno... my family is awfully complicated. I guess I wouldn't know where to start. I wonder what Sam Sheapard's family is like. My guess is considerably smaller.

The person I think it would be neat to write about is my step dad. There's some betrayal to writing about your step dad though - not a deep betrayal, but some. I think it stops me. I should write a family play. Blogging about my family would be more fun first though. And soon I'm just going to start getting good at LSATS so I may skip the family play. So anyhow, i guess to be continued while i empty the chardonnay and listen to jams on my ibook speakers cus the good ones are buzzing at a break your head frequency. hateful soundwaves what the fuck are you alien voices from other planets?

haha that sounds crazy. Get me high more often. Before I'm a lawyer. haha!

love
Alexis

No comments: