Friday, November 6, 2009

Is my emotional life boring yet?

Anyway I wonder what it's like to be a man. They must feel similar emotions sometimes but they don't feel them all miserable on their period once every few months. Yesterday I felt all bad in the first place, my house is a mess, I'm out of toilet paper, and then I lost my BRAND NEW amazing left contact lens down the drain and had to just go "I am going to be hysterical about this for five minutes and then I'll internalize that I'll just order another one tomorrow and calm down, but I get to go down a whole path of misery for five minutes... but - don't break the plates!" :)

Anyway, I took a sick day. I still haven't addressed the trash but I'm about to take a shower. What an amazing Sopranos the one where Tony and Tony have to take Chris to the hospital to get the doctor to tell Chris that Adriana was sitting up during the car accident is.

love

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Your emotional life is not boring! I love the frequent updates!