Sunday, August 24, 2008

Big Question

Why the sad music when they go in or out of Inside the Actors Studio? How come?

Observation: I can never decide how I feel about Sarah Jessica Parker / Sex in the City - it's kind of annoying how Sarah Jessica Parker ALWAYS says so many times how she's nothing at all like Carrie - her bad habits, the way she thinks... I guess it's the truth though so, I dunno. She annoys me always pointing that out - she's like embarrassed by Carrie - - I'd be embarrassed by Sex and the City a little too I guess - honestly, I can never ever decide how to feel about SJP.

Now Angelina Jolie is on though and that's pretty easy - I lover her. She's crazy, she's gorgeous, she's crazy, then she decided to have a million babies. Love her. Works for me.

4 comments:

kungfuramone said...

Side note: Sarah Jessica Parker is butt ugly. I don't mean to be cruel, but there are the hard facts.

Chrissy said...

OK. This is where the Alexis/Chrissy love train takes a detour. I love SJP and hate Angelina! Oh, and KFR? She is NOT butt ugly! Shame on you two!

:)
xo

Alexis said...

No it's known that I always like girls I think are pretty. It is not particularly advanced of me.

Chrissy said...

Also - I demand more frequent posts! The people have needs!

xo