Wednesday, August 13, 2008

da da da da (like trumpets!)

Who is the penguinhostage????? I predict I'll find out tonight at the Marriott.

I feel fabulous. I was most certainly not going to blog again until not in the funk of previous.

This week I have second shift reception which means I do not have to be at work til 11:00am. What is the sweetest thing? The sweetest thing is 8am to 10am in your own house. Oh it is another fucking world of great.

Updates. Robert of eharmony closed the match after my super honest answers. It was either the not wanting to talk about writing or the truth about the size of my family. I think it is funny. Much easier to be "on to the next" on the internet than in real life. The next lives in Astoria, plays the guitar, loves road trips and is a certified massage therapist but has a real job and everything too. His punctuation is having of not one flaw at all!!! My concern there is that he seems just wonderful like my last significant relationship "partner" seemed who pre-dates this blog and turned out to be something very close to certifiable. But you know the great thing? The two great things? a) Maybe he's not. And really maybe he's not -- that one was not so good at punctuation by a long shot. and b) HA! I have my own place to live that's not in much jeopardy. I am NOT MOVING IN.

Work guy continues to stink like a festering ball dug in near Hanoi. I continue to work reception and have turned my energies to perfecting seething wrath. Of the options, it is pretty good. He looks Guilty - oh it's a little bit fun, you'd see if you could be here. You don't need all the details. You should note that I really didn't mean it when I called the therapist a retard weeks back. Actually he is the light of the world and we have been spending large parts of sessions plotting how to make Workguy "wet his pants" with messages sent interoffice mail implying I'm not afraid of bringing the ol' harassment charge. I won't, but scaring him will be SO FUN. I will probably do this closer to when I LEAVE FOR THE LEAVE - yippee.

I went to a music festival over the weekend that ruled courtesy of myfriendh and her husband G bringing the most awesome connex around! I saw radiohead two nights in a row. the lightshow was so beautiful it gave me a dream about getting the most raging tattoo all over my back. Do you like that for one sentence KFR?

More later.

XO
Alexis

1 comment:

kungfuramone said...

It's true, I do, you dreamed a tattoo on you!