Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello everybody

I am back from Texas. I am on my leave of absence. It's about as wonderful as I thought it would be so far! I wrote two weird pages of hopefully the frame for sexual tension a rama so far today. The frame is fear of flying - oh man. And now I'm back at the internet, obviously, and not good - so just for a bit and then iced coffee and then put in an album and then power through til therapy sesh and then after that dinner with myfriendsH&G.

God I love you all so much. Life is good -- travel is weird - that is going into my "real" writing though. Still I'll tell you I have become so insane that being anywhere but New York (not because it's NY necessarily but just because I think it's where I live) feels weird. Like I'm like - how did I get here - I'm so many miles from home - how weird. Who am I? What am I? Where am I? hey kids, don't take drugs. :)

I am happy right now.

XO
A

2 comments:

kungfuramone said...

Yaaaaaaaaay!

I am no longer afraid of flying, because now I have drugs I wash down with wine on the plane. It's amazing!

Chrissy said...

Ditto above. Welcome back to normal life! Can I come hide out from my life at your place?

More on this to come.

xo