Thursday, August 16, 2007

Quiz - what is cool?

At a party:
A) Drinking
B) Drinking Moderately
C) Not Drinking

If Drunk:
A) Telling your secrets
B) Asking other people about their secrets
C) Hiding
D) Making fun of people
E) Fighting
F) Punching that guy who's too drunk and ruining things in the face
G) Not punching that guy who's too drunk and ruining things in the face

When Dressing:
A) 80's baby
B) Glam Rock baby
C) Plenty of Black baby
D) Plenty of Pink baby (baby pink)
E) Plenty of Pink baby (hot pink)
F) That touch of thug baby
G) That touch of mink baby
H) Just make sure the hair is in some condidtion other than would be great for scrubbing the floor baby
I) As many converstion piece items as possible baby
J) Nothing you wear should be a conversation piece baby
K) You know, like, American Eagle, maybe canvas shorts, and a v-neck with a pattern perhaps, and a nondescript bag but maybe it's got some embroidery, baby.
L) I'm so cool I even think option "K" is cool, baby.

When embarassed:
A) Never happens
B) Everyone knows; I can't help showing it
C) No one knows when I'm embarassed or not

ANSWER: Hey we're all different. Cool is a really ambiguous thing. Oh, but at a party, A is cooler. And when drinking, B makes others uncomfortable although is not necessarily uncool. Depending what you did with "When dressing."

7 comments:

Eff Gwazdor said...

When at party -

Drink, but not as much as when alone.

When too drunk -

Serious hiding.

When asshole friend is too drunk -

Don't punch. Allow friend to sleep with head on toilet. Take pictures. Tell everyone.

Eff Gwazdor said...

Was there a question about CLOTHES?

Anything with a zipper that doesn't work is no good.

Alexis said...

You did very well on this quiz

kungfuramone said...

Best blog post ever...

...baby.

Eff Gwazdor said...

I don't agree. I think this post sucks. I don't understand the questions or how I'm supposed to answer them. There need to be no as many choices. I hate choice. It is a pain a pain a pain. I have a headache so fuck you.

Alexis said...

I'll be sure to post on the topic fuck you rel soon

Eff Gwazdor said...

Fine!