Thursday, August 16, 2007

God I love this blog

The best part is how people don't know about it.

I'm in a great mood. It's the day after playwriting hangover. The cute guy in that class finally went for a beer w/ me and the instructor. This had the (wonderful! highly recommended!) effect of making me feel like I'm not too frickin aggressive for people which, you know, I've never found fair (not that anything's ever fair) but I mean I'm really not that aggressive at all in my opinion so my A#1 pet peeve has always been when guys seem in any way scared of me. There is nothing scary about me at all. I get pretty upset b/c the closest thing I can see to me being scary is me being opinionated and just leave it to men to be scared of that. R they kidding?

Anyway, point though is, I can scratch this guy off the list of guys who don't want to drink a beer with me just because I never shut up. Jeez. :) Anyway, right, point is, good mood - validation from random literate cute boy - not too high voltage for. Oh and I realized the reason I resent him is because he's got money - he doesn't have to work!!!!!! So he's always bringing in good plays for us to read every week (often featuring a histrionic mess of a female character) and add to that the seeming a little scared to get a beer and I was all "I resent that!" But wait --it's all clear enough. He's just rich. It's all very simple.

I want to write more in the spirit of always writing when I have a hangover at work, but I've got nothing to say. Or nothing appropriate to say. But I can talk about dick with my office-mate (heart her) so I won't push that on you.

I need to clean my apartment. Last night I broke a glass playing with my multi-purpose speakers playing Amy Winehouse and drinking beer after beer after beer after I drank the one beer w dude and instuctor -- 2 beers after that w instructior -- forgot to eat anything - went home and drank more played with speakers broke glass and thought -- hmmm.. there goes a glass.. shattered... I'm not going to do anything about that... damn I'm sexy.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
X
O
X
Alexis

2 comments:

Eff Gwazdor said...

Last night was more than just another drunken afterwork night, honey. You remember breaking a glass? That was your WEDDING Alexis. You were absolutely shitfaced and shameless. And now you're MARRIED!!! And who to???

You think nobody's paying attention? PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO BE DISCRETE!

I'M NOT JOKING!!!! Try to remember! Maybe this will trigger something:

Officiant: Do you, Alexis, take blablablah to be your...

Alexis: *BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARF!!!

I'll upload the pictures to Flickr. Hold on.

Alexis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.