Sunday, August 26, 2007

Farley says to post

I broke him down - tell tale heart style - posting my last and then posting no more. What wins the cold war? - detente - not aggression wins the cold war.

I just got back from a bridal shower weekend that was a blast. I'm looking forward to the wedding big time and my friend the bride to be is a one of a kind wonderful friend - so fun to celebrate. She's nearly a doctor. Sick, no?

What to talk about-- how frightened I am of airplanes - who cares. More interstingly, perhaps, there's how often I cry on airplanes -- not hard crying now; I'm not a freak-- But anyway, there seem to be plenty of people who get to 32000 feet (or whatever) and do not feel like they're at the funeral of existence itself. Enh, they can have it their way. I consistently take my air-travel hours to accept death.

Ta-da - this is my post. more soon.

No comments: