Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Actually, it turns out it's a little too catchy

Rings in your head when you're trying to fall asleep.

I think I am depressed a little. :(

E and I both too into sleeping, and over sleeping. I am also too into Sopranos. Which I thank him all the time for not being angry at me for. But maybe I think he should be. But the soparnos is my favorite thing in the entire world ever. So I thank him for not trying to stop me. but it seems not good that both of us are on the same page about taking a break from all things and just watching Sopranos and over air-conditioning and dreaming lovely dreams. In the morning we wake up and I'm angry, all "We're both depressed. This is NO GOOD."

I am moving!!!!!! I will get a leather couch and a flatscreen TV and I think cable and a desk.

love
Alexis

No comments: