Saturday, July 28, 2007

Exhaustion

Sucks. Last night, friday night, E came over, but I'd fallen asleep and couldn't wake up and sent him home. Not very nice. I was so tired -- he was saying words and i was like, "I can't listen to you talk now!' Work is terrible. Endless and as I said before exremely mundae.

I need sleep though. Such a shame because this means I'm either working, getting over work, or finally getting some sleep. Very bad moods like scattered T stroms.

My dreams were amazing when I finally slept. At the end of the big one, I had a new bedroom to put my stuff into. (In reality I'm supposed to go see my new place today so that's not too amazing) I was talking to the guy who had the place before and a girl from work was there. He said he wanted more dolls, maybe he'd take some of mine off my hands (since the room was a little small to fit all my stuff.) Mary from work said, "Well here: take Skinny Lizzy." I said "Nooooooooo!" ran down to the basement where E. was hanging out with this girl he'd spent the weekend with. (I'd been gone --- becoming an actress or something?) I was wearing one sneaker one sock and nothing else. I started yellng - oh my God you're fucking her -blah blah blah blah - and now I'm supposed to give away Skinny Lizzy. Then I ran upstairs again. This is kind of how i've been acting anyway :) so it's not a strange dream but it was excitingly active. And the new locations were cool. (the new big stange house-- in Montana) I was in a writing school too. And there was this amazing book. Then I pulled stringand it turned into a different kind of book.

Now I'm awake. Don't want to work on play though I really must. maybe in a little while. Very impressive woman talking about how to spread Democracy effectively on channel thirteen. Markets.

I need the girl whose job I'm doing to come back. And I need to move to my new apartment. One more month. I hate this though -- the times when you're biding til contentment. Life's not that long I like to throw away a month. But I guess it's okay. could be worse!!!

I'm supposed to go to a party in Princeton tonight. the host always calls me an "underacheiver" which is really annoying. And whenever we talk at length he at some point says "Mybe you're problem is..." I don't like that sentence starter.

This woman wrote a really great book, Her public telelvision interviewer said he never read such a complicated high-concept book that was so easy to read and he really must commend her.

Apparently the thing I wasw supposed to blog about before was this conclusion E ande I came to aout living in New York which had something to do with you have to "eat shit and like it." If I rememebr what was so brilliant about this I'll blog about it.

XO

2 comments:

kungfuramone said...

Well, you violated the two-sentence rule for dream descriptions, but it sounds like you're having to buck up under a lot of pressure so it's understandable.

Also: markets totally do not spread democracy.

Alexis said...

Two sentence;

They wanted to take Skinny Lizzy. i freaked.

But there was more!

The new blog style is I blog, you critique, KFR.

My mood is so weather forcasty. Today: Depressed/angry. I am wating for a new front!!!!