Monday, July 23, 2007

True or False: Dead people are determining all we do

The thought process was this: On Friday I was thinking about an absent person a lot. Don't know why. Just indulging some heavy thinking about. Today I got a text that someone I know half a world away passed said person in the street. Maybe the energies are real. I have already concluded that the energies-between-people are just coincidence actually. But if they're not, and maybe they're not, then, when you die, is that your last energy send-out to the living? And how long can it last? True or false: I am magical. When I breathe my last breath, so too my magic.

I am DEPRESSED at work today. It's raining so hard. My job is SO mundane. It's all I can do just to stay put here, much less re-do all these letters for the Fund VII welcome kits.

My play is coming along. The second act gets crazy, unmoored - maybe that's okay. ????? Reading date is Thursday September 20th 7:00 pm. 39th and 5th. I was going to finish it at work today but sent myself the wrong draft. Terrifying but I'm sure it's on my PC at home. pretty sure. So finish it tonight. It's the only thing I want to do right now, bt I guess I'll attend to the welcome kit letters... but I am SO disinclined. Disinclination to work will be my ruin. I so so totally want to nest in my bed with E and watch the rain fall, do laundry, never work again!

XO
Alexis

No comments: