Friday, June 5, 2009

KILL CORPORATE

Honestly please - somebody kill corporate. We have Barack Obama now can we please have some kind of actual killing corporate. Do I have to write about it? Most likely not. You know what it's like. I'm a mad woman this morning. I'm the character in the book raving about the lunatics being sane and the sane people being lunatcis. This whole week man. Your corporate outfits look stupid to me this week corporate people. Also everything that comes out of your mouths. Why don't you do everyone a favor and take a day off and do some fucking drugs? Come in here and say something genuine since original is not a possibility? Buy a paint set or some shit. Break a guitar as you cannot play one. Call out sick shitheads. It's so lame how you don't. The worst of you are the buy-in ones. I've always been really repelled by violence but I think I could enjoy hurting you. Get a goddam sense of humour. people who think they have it all figured out, all self-congratulatory because they eliminated doubt and nuance focusing exclusively on "the bottom line." All having your phone answered. Eat dicks. I want to slap your face with a gun. :) :) :) TGIF.

2 comments:

kungfuramone said...

Yeah, I mean, it's weird that the most satisfying possible imaginary act of violence is pistol-whipping someone.

Alexis said...

Yeah I'm not really interested in shooting anyone. But hitting him/her with a gun would be so Tough, know what I'm saying?