Saturday, June 20, 2009

Agenda

Clean my room
Gather drycleaning
take to dry cleaner
continue on to staples
buy paper, ink, camera battery charger (gddammit - where is it?)
come home - print out play
go to soho spa for spray tan
reread play en route - think sophisticatedly about and also creatively
turn golden and lovely with spray
go to interview regarding workshopping said play
dinner with "model" who is kinda strange but hey, dinner

that is all

Before I begin, a confession - I still think life is better with a work crush in spite of all that that has wrought in the past. Also, I have a totally conventional fantasy about such types, and it is one of my favorites. So there's this one at my work now - oh he's just edible I tell you! CUTE. - research revealed he is probably 24yo as he graduated in '06! He has a cute cute face and wears glasses and I fantasize about being his girlfriend. I imagine having sex with him, and sweet intelligent pillow talk, and then doing moderately athletic things with him on weekends, and having a wedding where I dance with my dad and everyone is pleased to death that I met the upwardly mobile, masculine yet sensitive, beautiful boy to spend my life with. THIS IS TRUE. You can stop being my friend if you have to but I really hope you won't.

love
Alexis

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

fuck its good to know that I am not the only one who does that!

Chrissy said...

P.S. I demand a new post, Alexis. The people have needs!

xo