Thursday, July 31, 2008

I'm gonna flood the blog!

Oh -- actually no I'm not -- I thought I'd post now and then even hit you with a rant I wrote at the last writing night about how 24 year old hotties who don't understand my need for prep time can eat a dick because I'm taking care of the whole operation here you dumb fuck and eat it more harder if you don't see how I'd like some blue on my eyes to match my shirt while I enjoy the fruits of my planning, penishead.

However, I left that notebook at home.

And so, I continue my thoughts on the next step for my life, worried that y'all are concerned I'm talking about trying to act again which I'm really not.

things I have been good at in my life. (I am now going to the kitchen for a sec...) more soon.

1 comment:

kungfuramone said...

You should totally take time off from work! Yes indeed! And don't go to law school, neither, woman!