Tuesday, July 15, 2008

there was one

lady with great accessories - actually two different bags both of which I was significantly envying and yet she had a really awful dress on. (the subway report)

Too many G-damn people on 49th street and 6th avenue at 8:45am. (49th st. report)

I actually DID go out with someone else on Saturday and it was fab - we saw the Broadway musical I wanted to see. WP (work person) called,which disrupted my blow-him-off plan - which was based on him sending texts for me to "watch" - so he swung by the neighorood Sunday - and I told him it's probably gonna fade to black or something soon given that other people ask me what I want to do on Saturday nights and I'm most likely going to follow up on that. He took it in stride.

And then there's even more dating possibilites. Dating discussion is closed on this blog now for a while. I TCOB - there's stuff going on -- I'll complain when there's not and that is the status!

I was going to tell you some other stuff, like what I drank last night but now I'm going down to do front desk.

XO
I love you

No comments: