Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I have a sickness

and only Christian Bale is the cure.

I was "this close", very very extremely tip of the tongue close, today, to saying to the chinese lady next to me whose paper I was reading over her shoulder "Isn't he beautiful?" when I peeped his photo in there, but I stopped myself.

The other day this woman got on the train and she was completely shrouded including her eyes. A gauzy black ghost. She moved around a lot too.. checking out the map and things. I could not look away. Totally strange because in NYC, this drew more attention than anything else could have. Made me think why are we fighting these people in wars. We obviously have zero understanding of eachother. I could only stare, astonished. Then she floated off. I was relieved because it's weird staring at someone whose eyes you can't see.

3 comments:

kungfuramone said...

I read an interview in which he (Christian Bale) said that he prefers doing movies that involve really punishing physical stuff.

It be how he keep-a the WASHABOARD abs!!!

Alexis said...

Honestly -- be careful invoking this topic -- I read "washboard abs" and TEARS sprung to my eyes... oh GOD it's not just the abs it's just fucking everything everything - he makes me so weak. It is so fucking sick. :)

Chrissy said...

Mmmm... Christian Bale. He is the only person that could have pulled off American Psycho. If anyone else were cast, everyone would have hated his charecter and walked out of the movie. But he is so captivating you just had to stay and watch.