Monday, July 28, 2008

I have dozens of thoughts

Did you ever get a bug bite on top of a bruise? I think the bug went for it cuz there was blood all spread around under the surface there like a party.

Does loving to sleep make you depressed or can you just love to sleep?

I like to hang out with boys. Other times, I resent how they are stupid. For hanging out, they make me laugh. More on this sometime when I care.

Fashion on the subway this morning very bad aside from one tatooed girl. Other than her, very bad.

People and ideas. Civilization. People and their ideas -- they don't bother thinking about what will happen. America -- interesting idea. Made us all weird and into success and having our own houses and weekends and stuff. I don't think the founding fathers thought about weekends and VCRs and toys for the kids and this whole nuclear family thing but it's a thing hunh? Is anuybody thinking about what's happened because of these fucking blackberries by the way?

Not that committed to making a lot of sense on here this morning.

XOXOX
Alexis

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

A. If loving sleep is wrong, I dont wanna be right!
B. Fashion on the train knows no set of rules or guidlines and therefore must be judged on a completely different scale than fashion anywhere else in the world. This is true for all commuter trains everywhere.
C. Boys are only good for kissing. Otherwise shit gets all fucked up.
D. Civilization: also all fucked up. We are doomed.

The end.
xo

kungfuramone said...

Oh, word on point C.