Saturday, March 27, 2010

Old

There is a party I should go to. But I am feeling very content at home - it's not really that messy, I've been tidying. Just need a new vacuum. Old one broke.

Old and I live in Queens.

I make quite the life of it! - but today I took a prac test at 24th st. (55 minutes away) from 11 - 4, I am feeling content, and also like waking up with a fresh start on my day tomorrow, which includes a 3 o'clock meeting on 24th st. So here we are at 10:45 and even though I should really go to the party, I know- it would definitely be fun, I do feel just a little sick - and the house in question is on 34th st.. I am an adult, I want to stay home, and wine will have to be my friend. Also I got my copy of The Executioner's Song back from Adam. I am so old and so lame. So old and so lame. repeat. ha ha. fetishes. fetishes are the next frontier. ways to stay at home and keep it interesting. Oh God - do I have a fever?

XO

Alexis

No comments: