Friday, April 2, 2010

Oh my God

A Spring Day off!

I have to make a list and get it out of the way - this is for me-

- Bills
- + Census
-mail
-dry cleaning
- call realtor to ask landlord to come tomorrow to look at ceilings collapsing from insane pipe leaks that (luck on my side coming up...) I have never been home for - they happen when the steam heat's pumping and it's raining outside. (Tomorrow: try to explain this to Angelo. Jesus)
- walk to PC Richards about a vacuum!
- wait for vacuum
- try to get out of date
- party tonight

more long term-

-weekend writing generating party days - I have a really specific idea about this that it's annoying I haven't already implemented which- At least for myself I want the writing prompt to be stolen plots from shows who send plot summary in their reviews. oooooh blog secrets.

It is such a beautiful day! Spring is my god/ goddess. Autumn is my totem. Winter is my wraith.

XOXO

No comments: