Thursday, October 29, 2009

My opinions on everything

Rosie O'Donnell

I love Rosie O'Donnell. She was voted most annoying celebrity a couple years ago, during that The View stint I suspect. What she said to that was something like "Well most celebrities are annoying I think. If I'm the most annoying, so be it." I think a lot of skinny straight actresses aren't brave enough or accepting enough with themselves... well some of them are.. lemme think how to say this... I'm all wrong here.. hold up. Okay, clearly Miley Cyrus, clearly most any celebrity, right? is accepting enough with themself to talk about themself on the internet - that's moot beyond moot- every idiot is saying what they think all the time. So okay, I'm wrong: I like what she thinks I suppose. She writes these terribly constructed all lowercase poems on her website, gives so much money to children's charities it's actually astounding, she gets really badly depressed by the horrible events that go on, and she hangs upside down in an upside-down hanger device for relief. She can be really caustic but it's part of her and you get more of the actual her than your average person on TV. I don't know: I think she has really good priorities.

Dick Cheney

I see no reason not to believe Dick Cheney had prior knowledge about the September 11th attacks. I got really obsessed with this right before I went to Italy and thought about it for the whole plane ride there because I'm certifiable. (It was alright. I just mean I'm certifiable because I like to get my upset on in airplanes... I also watched He's Just Not that Into You and all...) The segue here is Rosie O'Donnell who gets a ton of flack for mentioning "truther" websites et al. I'm really annoyed at Bill Maher who is going out of his way to make a "vaccinations are bad" argument at the moment but in the past has yelled at and kicked out members of his audience who want him to talk about World Trade Center Seven and says they're idiots. Actually that is very very strange that World Trade Center 7 fell on Spetmenber 11th in what was obviously a controlled demolition. The two towers - I don't know - of course I don't. Being hit by planes seemed like a good enough reason for them to collapse - even though the way they collapsed... let's not even get into that because you don't have to and we have no way of knowing and sound crazy if we try to. BUT The Truthers actually rightly identified WTC 7 as the thing to yell out about. That Bill Maher mocked this really bothers me. Evidently WTC 7 housed the security company, owned by Jeb Bush, for the whole WTC complex. Also a CIA headquarters. Larry Silverstein said on camera that they "pulled" it. Later he said he meant to say they "pulled the firefighters out of it" - but there weren't any firefighters there. It wasn't hit by anything that day and obviously didn't just fall like that. And even if Dick Cheney did not have prior knowledge about the Sept. 11th attacks, his reaction - (there are fighter pilots up every day with instructions to intervene in a course of events exactly like Septemeber 11th - he actually said no, not to take the planes out. This is recorded by a person with him that day - who was shocked. I believe it's a Panetta who is not Leon Panetta? Maybe Minetta?) At any rate he was asked : should they take down the planes? and he said no. This implies to me that in the moments that he found out, at best, he thought "whatever this is should proceed - I can use it to have more control and advance my agenda." When Bill Maher and angry essays at websites which I usually like criticize Truthers, they get all mad about how Bush was too stupid to pull it off so what an idiot a Truther is for imagining Bush could be behind such a thing. Yes that's right - Bush didn't do shit (He's actually told by handlers to just keep reading ). He read a book. It makes me and a lot of people want to pull out our own eyes. They say the truthers are such idiots- the administration was too incompetant to be responsible. Well, they were pretty competant at scaring everyone into two wars. They always wanted to go to war with Iraq. Cheney is an oil man and knows all those sheiks.... Why is it so implausible that he heard about this and thought 'great" and isn't that foreknowledge? And maybe he even helped them out a little. Why is this so hard to believe? I really resent being called an idiot about this. I don't think he was up in the twin towers planting blombs on staggered floors. I just think he knew and even planned for it a bit and I'd believe more than a bit. Look at him now! Did you see him on TV saying that his administration reviewed all aspects of the war in Afghanistan in 2008. 2008. He tried to sneak it by - the date- while calling Obama a ditherer for actually considering war in its real and complicated terms of human life. I think Dick Cheney smiled while all those American civilians died. Why is that hard to believe? George Bush smiled and took pictures. Dick Cheney said don't take down those planes and hid. There's a lot of information about this out there and fuck you Bill Maher. Agreed about people responding differently to different chemicals and an individual approach to medicine but I know what a vaccine is and why would you silence people about something I think everyone should internalize- Dick Cheney is a mass murderer- while saying stupid stuff you don't understand about medicine. No one makes you get vaccinated. Going to work and jumping out a window in flames is another thing.

Fear of Intimacy

I'll opine about this later.

Yow - I've always avoided talking about the Cheney stuff. That's why I admire outspoken Rosie. That's the synthesis there. Well now you know what I think!

XOXO
Alexis