Tuesday, December 4, 2007

my to-do list?

Sorry about the blog. Whole lot of empty head. Maybe now that I finally have an apartment and the job is sucking not enormously I have less to say. plus facebook. I really am sorry.

So, uh, my to do list:
pay rent
wash self
laundry & Shopping - when is myfriendh coming back? - she should do this with me.
Oh God Shopping. Who needs gifts? I want stuff from Lush.
Bank - deposits -- change address????????? can they handle that??
Wells Fargo- loan payback - write check
swiffer - buy and use.
get chairs for kitchen
One woman show. fuck the kitchen chairs, that's my rehearsal space.
Applications. Oh maybe, if I feel like it -- but see there's the one woman show and the museum for research is only open til 6:00 - problemo.

8 million crushes - okay, let's be realisitic, 575,000 crushes in the naked city. Problematic when starting to date a nice new person or no? just live with it the way one always does no?

Is this seriously my blog today? yes it seriously is.

love

lots of love

so into andrew bird. It is lucky how people keep making music that means something to some people isn't it? I thought the musicians might be running out soon, but they keep coming so screw these "world ends in 4 years" people.

love
A

No comments: