Saturday, December 15, 2007

Blogpost from thursday night when the internet wasn't working

I am watching West Side Story and eating Tabouleh. Say Alexis do you like tabouleh, can you eat a lot of it? Yes. Yes.

So I realized work is sucking the life out of me. I’m thinking about my personal statement. Hey – grad students - Is “The life is being sucked out of me and I am really really sure that I like it better when it’s not” a good “thesis” for a personal statement?

I am fine. Everything is fine.

But I don’t want to anymore I don’t want to. I don’t want to have to be quick about connecting people to other people on the phone – even that! How do people do it? How do they do it?

Oh yes --- The AIIIIIIIIIR is hummmmmmmmming.

Anybodys is a wonderful character in West Side Story. Is anybody actually Puerto Rican is West Side Story? Tony sort of looks it… funny.

When I hate work this much I am getting my period. That is what is happeneing. Hormones are really interesting. I need to read Medea. I need to re-read Medea with the idea that she was hormone imbalanced.

I am really mad about work. Work today made me mad about everything. And nothing happened to me, per se. And that does not help.

Natalie Wood – so lovely, such a bizarre accent. It doesn’t matter.

The singer for Natalie Wood is amazing.

I finished watching it now. It’s incredible. Shakespeare. Leonard Bernstien. Jerome Robbins. Stephen Sondheim. Slain I am. And Natalie Wood’s accent improved and improved over shooting I think.

1 comment:

kungfuramone said...

Stream...of...consciousnessessesssessess...

I'm totally e-mailing you about statements of purpose.