Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Falling asleep last night

I resolved never to write on my blog again. But here I am, because I'm bored.

Anyway, one thing I left off the to-do list was start sending out the recommendation forms. I'm going away this weekend, and have a class tomorrow so this probably won't be worked on til Sunday but if you read this blog, you are welcome to remind me how I have to do this.

Also, I want to go home right now!!!! Do you think it's okay to ask my boss if I can leave early since I won't really have anything to do here later either I don't think. I think I'm going to. Thank the lord I've worked here over a year now and think it's fair to say this isn't a place where anyone is going to talk to me about being "proactive.' Knock on wood.

Do you love Andrew Bird? yes I love Andrew Bird. Got the latest CD as a gift. It isn't "the Mysterious Production of Eggs" because nothing ever will be, but oh. oh.

love
Alexis

2 comments:

Eff Gwazdor said...

Alexis -

I have a crush on my friend's sister. What should I do?

Alexis said...

My non-blogging writing is all under the title "sexual tension a rama" right now.

You should dream about her and not want to wake up and not be sure if you're depressed or what. It would help if you were somewhere more cold and gray. Work on that.

Oh, and tell him - your friend (him right?) Then it will fade away.