Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Obsessed with Rosie O'Donnel

The best person on television! (Carl Bernstein was good on Charlie Rose last night too -- but this is totally tangential.)

You don't have to read my blog. I've had nothing to tell you for ages. You may as well read Rosie's though... and watch her fight with Elizabeth Hasselbeck on youtube.

Obsession with Rosie combined with watching that US vs. John Lennon movie - I'm just happy to hear public people mentioning the truth about things, esp. on a show like The View.

And don't get me started on Barbara walters. I loather that Elizabeth Hasselbeck becuse she's really comfortable getting all obnoxious on Babara Walters. That should go in the DSM IV --- I guess you're more likely to be on the view if you moronically talk back to Barbara Walters than not though.

I have to work now. :( :(

I love Rosie O'Donnel.

XO
Alexis

No comments: