Wednesday, June 6, 2007

I remember what I wanted to tell you...

My dream! (Oh and cite this quotation! "Nobody is interested in other people's dreams")

I dreamt that I was discussing people who adopt and people who get in vetro in a cavern with my father and his family. I was saying I would adopt if I was one of those people who couldn't conceive, before I'd get invetro. He, my father, got serious and informed me that I was one of those people and that is what I'd have to do because of a medical thing - a "blueprint." He told me "You have no blueprint." He was sorry they had never told me but justified that decision, saying, how could I think there would not be repercussion to the terrible infection which riddled my body two years ago? (in the dream, I had had such a thing.) After the infection, I was lucky to be alive. They didn't want to make me go through any more trauma, so they didn't tell me that my blueprint had been compromised.

Deep no?

XO
Alexis

5 comments:

kungfuramone said...

The rule is, you have two sentences in which to describe your dream. Only two. You can make them long, but not run-ons. Them's the rules.

Alexis said...

I have no blueprint.

kungfuramone said...

TWO. SENTENCES.

Alexis said...

I had a dream. I haveno blueprint.

SWILUA said...

Blueprint lady, that's a fascniating dream.

(I did in vitro in real life. Not as fascinating.)