Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The good news is a shift has occured, and far be it from me to deem it either arbitrary or necessary, ordained or coincidental, but they are playing "Borderline" more than ever in the delis, I've noticed.

Not all the lyrics to Borderline are great. But I like:
Try
Try to understand
I'm giving all I can
Cause you've got the best of me

Right?

Yesterday was a big freak out. Such a big freak out that I made a return to the seediest bar in the world for the first time in months. It's a long long story where I want to kill my mother. And SHE'D tell you it's because I'm a spoiled brat who needs to be instructed in some lessons on reality, and I'd tell you it's because she'd tell you that. Anyway, I'm going to see the most incredible penthouse glassed in apartment today w/ E. and can't really afford it, could do if I sucked up an un-frugal year and found a roommate, but anyway my horroscope today is "Trying to do things on too grand a scale could cause you complications." It should have said, "Telling your mother what you want to do is fucking retarded" -- yesterday!!!!

1 comment:

kungfuramone said...

First of all, you spelled it wrong. It's spelled "horrorscope."

Second of all, your mother is third in line after Satan and Cheney.