Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Inception - spoiler- and thoughts

I have scoured the internet and meh- people not talking about what I want to talk about and I will be seeing it again and making a big map aof possible trajectories on all levels like an lsat game but i don't know when.

So here are some things i will be checkin.g I would have remembered this better if I'd done it right after.

* Is it possible that the first scene, the first wash up to the shore, is not a flashforward to the end? I thought it might be cool to think it wasn't. The next thing that happens is in the same asian castle-y place that is in the end/ limbo spot for Saito. So maybe they've all been to limbo before. Just saying. I suppose it can't be though because they get picked up to another dream out of there. I am confused on this point. It seems you go straight all the way back up if you die in limbo? Is that right? I need to know this. (which is sort of the point of the movie. Pretty much the majority of the point. At any rate, the hallway scene is tops. That kid needed a three piece suit more than anything in this world. World of difference!)

* Did people seem to have nodes on their wrists (saito on the train)? Ellen Page in her ear. Were these how they kept their totems on them?

I guess that's it. But no one else gloamed on to these particular things.

I want to erase my last couple postings so no one finds my blog and has feelings hurt. Stupid intimate thoughts blog.

XO
A

No comments: