Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Everyone

could take a tip from the boy I went home with last night.

Listen to me talk and tell me it's interesting and you like it.

"You look even more beautiful in this light in the morning"

I'll take it. You, sir, are smart yourself. There are rewards to being awesome in this way, and I suspect that they are the kind of rewards you boys want - you really want them so act like this guy!

Sometimes I wonder if I got to have a penis for a day if I would be able to score and everything, things being what they are, and wondering if for all my smarts I'd have any game.

Then I remember: It's easy to be a man. You distinguish yourself when you're not a self defeating asshat.

XOXO

A

2 comments:

Alexis said...

The funniest Chris Rock thing will always be food water and compliments. It's just so true.

kungfuramone said...

Write that book you told me about, A.