Friday, July 16, 2010

BLOG

Enrique Iglesias is performing out in the Plaza for the Today show this morning. My thoughts went like so:

* "Wow- imagine traveling all over the country going 'AIAIAIAIAIIIIIIII can't go on -just wanna be with you' - wow - that would be awful. Poor Enrique Iglesias."

* "No. Wait. Not Poor Enrique Iglesias - he stays in gorgeous hotels, is paid extravagently, is a 'heartthrob', dates Anna Kournikouva. That song is pretty easy to sing. Opposite. Opposite thing...."

* "Jeez though, hmmm. Wow. We should really make pop stars with songs like that travel around like prisoners, tortured prisoners. It would be so much more apporpriate to be saying "oh poor Enrique Iglesais". These girls screaming much louder than the music would make a lot of sense to me - if they were looking at a beaten broken man singing this for his mere survival. "AAAAAAAAAAA POOR ENRIQUE IGLESIAS! HE HAS TO SING THIS SONG ALL OVER THE COUNTRY BATTERED AND MAIMED AND PENNILESS!! AAAAAAAAAA!!! AAAAAAAA!" Rend your tunics, and all that.

So that's that, and not what I was going to write about.

I was going to write about my sex life.

I am sleeping with the sweetest and nerdiest boy in New York. If you ever meet him, the extent of his nerdiness is going to blow your mind. OMG but I LIKE HIM. It's insanity and it's nice.

Well I don't know where to start. I don't know whether to start with how sweet or how how nerdy. Okay: nerdy: He is very interested in NY geography and the battles fought wherever you are during Revolutionary Days.

And excitedly. I mean he is into stuff really excitedly.

He's kind of jumpy- with his facial expressions and his actual body.

In fact sex-wise for some reason there's like this jerky thing going on too! He told me he is "in five" - I was like "could you give me just some even half notes for a minute?" He sort of couldn't? It didn't matter! In the end the jerkiness wound up getting me off absolutely fine, better than fine!

Oh Jesus. It's too much information. And seriously, the nerd alert is too much information. I could go on all day. My life is really like a movie right now because I'm fairly smitten with a huge nerd.

XOXOX
A

No comments: