Thursday, July 16, 2009

Can I keep him?



I've been sending my travelogue of Italy to KFR- but only got as far as our last night on the island of Ischia in a mad desire to communicate how adventuresome, romantic, and at times outside of reality, dramatic and insane it all was. This picture has some great scenery in my opinion but Ischia is a lush volcano top in the mediterranean-- a normal person would probably have some pictures of that scenery up here too, but I prioritized. ;)

So I could post those travelogue-y emails but KFR thinks I should turn them into off-the-cuff romance novels quick and start making some money off this whole loggorhea of mine. I think my ideas lose energy when I blog them. It's weird how I can have overexposure to my own thoughts and excitements. So at least for now I am not blogging up the Italian adventure. I am turning it into a romance novel and I expect KFR will not be welching on editing.

I missed you. This was a really great thing for me this trip. Travel is like more fun prozac I think KFR.

love and love and love and love
A

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

GAH! I must hear of your Italian adventures! Post just a little bit? I mean, for those of us who are living vicariously through you?

:)
xo