Friday, March 6, 2009

"OhmyGod I felt so sad for that retarded kid today"

That's my overheard in new york of yesterday as i don't know what to call this post yet.

kungfuramone shouted out my blog on his blog as being of the confessional type. Maybe this means peeps of his are gonna read it. I figure I better write something new then, because other wise they're just gong to read my last confession of stockholm syndrome in regards to working around financial people.

Count Fosco (but I like to call him Focso) is really good - I read that one all the time KFR.

oh no-- I have to go do work - just got an email. That's such bad news. I was going to try and confess all sorts of things... Later I guess.

Love
me

1 comment:

kungfuramone said...

Confessional in the BEST POSSIBLE way, my dear!