Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am going to

rise like a Phoenix. I will be awesome again.

I'm not even in dust. But more awesomeness will return without any need for total dust. It will return in summer. Spring will continue to be weird and vaguely horrible, but by Summer, yes.

I take back everything I said in sympathy for the rich bosses. They just laid off all my coworking peers just about and my boss - they're divorced from reality. They don't know what she does. She does everything! I'm a fool. I shoulda known. I just called my brother to whine and rave and he was like, yea, don't make a habit of this... but he did say he's there if I need him. And yo, I'm being a baby. I'm fine.

So a salad and some chili are on the way. I guess I'll watch TV. lord lord lord I'd rather drink and have sex. but I am old I am old and couldn't wake up for glorious work if I did that. I would like to beat depression to death with all of my might and pass out at the moment of its death and dream of a world of love.

love
Alexis

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Gah. Everyone is unemployed. Its depressing and scary. I hope that by the time I get done with school there will be money in the economy for me to make. You know, things for me to build and stuff.
Im pretty sure you are already damn awesome, so I cant wait to see the level you take it to this summer! Perhaps I will land a sugar daddy by then and he will fly me to NYC to witness it first hand. A girl can hope.

xo