Monday, March 30, 2009

hi

I feel pretty boo monday today. For weeks I think about blogable things on my way to work but don't blog them.

I helped move friends from Astoria to the Bronx this weekend. That was Saturday. Sunday was a total total wash.

Being single is not the enemy. As ever though, seriously, as EVER, it would really be nice to be spending more time cuddling with someone and doing stuff with someone. I have a friend going through a breakup now in LA. It's a little rough because she is very open about being terrified of being alone. I feel like she's quite a few years late to that party and I've dealt with that many times over and she runs a risk of offending me which she has already in the past, and I always just let go by. It feels mean to feel this way. There are a lot of issues there and it had me tossing and turning last night til I picked up the phone and called the one who likes me so in TX. I really can't get into it on the blog. Wouldn't be right.

Tonight I'll clean a little and start a book. Talk to my friend in the depths of despair. This isn't so bad. I guess that moving to Texas plan should advance. The problem is when things pick up a little (which is exactly every two weeks) I'm like hold your horses there Alexis -- it's taken a while to get yourself this little and happy too-expensive place to just be you in and you do have some theater connex in New York - stay put and good things will happen. Then the guy of the week doesn't follow through with a proper ask out, it's rainy all Sunday, and I'm back to "Move your ass to Texas to a 1 bedroom with a pool." Let's consider this the plan for September and refuse to visit my friend who says she needs me to. I can't. I'm moving in September and have to save time and money.

love
Alexis

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

Aw but who will I visit someday in NYC? I mean, not that that day is coming soon, but, you know, eventually.

Good luck with it all anyway. :)

x's and o's.