Monday, September 17, 2007

Musings 'cause I don't know what to do here right now

On the elevator - guy with loafers I really liked! : "I don't think in Monday, Tuesday... anymore. It's just a five day nightmare, starting now."

Me, in my head : "Let's get married"

My place is really great to live in if I haven't mentioned (I think I haven't and that's pretty unbelievable) - different rooms for different functions. Quite a thrill. I do, however, wish that man with great loafers would marry me and hang out there with me, saying things like that about work and enjoying my mac and cheese stylings!

Other than that, no news is good news. Got a cute black knit jumper for the reading. Finally finally did the laundry and am enjoying fresh underwear even as I type right now. Might be a little leaking from the bathroom sink that I'll take care of... tomorrow... ?

List:
Reasons fall is awesome:

1) Said it before and don't mind saying again : Fall is the only time you you can actually feel your memories. <--- hasn't acutally happened for me yet this year, but it's also only been fall for three days, if that.

2) In the fall, makeup isn't a disgusting goo layer for your face like in the summer. So therefore you start seeing women with dark brown skin whose lipstick is sparkly lavendar to match their sweaters. I am so impressed.

3) Like 2 - the clothes - they rule. So much more you can do when you need to put on more of them.

4) You shouldn't need more reasons than this.

Last thing on my mind - lots of people have had this thing where they end a relationship because the person in question is depressed. It's happening now to lots of women graduate students who wnat to have babies. I heard it from a reliable source.

XOXOXO
Alexis

1 comment:

kungfuramone said...

Oh, you're SO RIGHT about the clothes part of why Fall is awesome. Combinations of sweaters and jackets make for such better outfit combinations!