Monday, September 24, 2007

Dating site for Heebies
May make you feel skeevy

Guy says he swims
you think, "yay, masculine..."

But when you meet him he's whiny
head not far from his heiney

He misrepresented his height
but why start a fight?

I don't meen to complain to ya
But raging megolomania!

Please don't misinterpret.
I wasn't at all hurt.

I knew I didn't sweat him
Just didn't want to upset him.

So I didn't mention
his glaring self obsession

Not a question about me
Onward! with his wants and needs

But when he wanted to make me a bloody mary in his special style
I thought fine; this will pass a little while...

Then he pushed me against his counter!
And I said I think this a little fast!
but, darlings, he still tried to mount her!
The man was a toal ass!

couplets can't to justice
To the level of fucked up ness.

He kept saying how he was once a "club kid"
I wanted to upchuck.

I'll try to do really finish this good later. This is coming along only in spurts. :)

XO

2 comments:

kungfuramone said...

Do you think you can make it into an epic poem? It would help if you end up slaying him with a spear or sword. Also, it has to be a lot longer, and in Greek.

Alexis said...

it sucks!

I have so many thoughts but when it's blogging time I just don't. Must push through this low point.