Sunday, September 25, 2011

Status updates

you can't post to facebook: * Staining my pillows with tears. Hey friends! You wouldn't know it, but I find single and 30 and a "writer", I have to defend myself to my family every time I see them like I'm still a kid at home. And of course it is only because they are concerned about me! I am pretty sure I have an ulcer! Yeah, for real! I bet all of you who are married, or even in a good-looking relationship or hold a paying job that you can get behind do not have to do this! I think about this pretty often- how you're probably treated as adults by now, while I cry like crazy like I'm 16 after my family grills me and then grills me about why I don't seem to like the grilling! Maybe I can find somewhere to give me a residency to clean up this blog into sections and try to make it actually visitable by people, and like interactive sort of --- like buildable-upon by subject matter. But probably I can't and I'll be alone forever, unemployable, unmatriculated, and a source of concern to family members until their death or mine. I should soon start analysis and I know the analyst doesn't do much talking but we are going to have to talk about how to stop my family because I know they are trying to be nice and it's well intentioned. Believe me I know that. But it has to stop. I need to be treated like an adult. It kills me more than I realize. I seriously seem to have an ulcer, and I don't even know how upset I am until I am literally crying my eyes out (at least my lenses). It isn't fair. I can't answer for myself every time I see them.

No comments: