Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wow

Some real shit goes down upstairs about 1:00am-3:30am some nights. I paced around listening to their argument last night. it was monumentally stupid and upsetting. Now that it's 12:38pm and lots of coffee in my system I feel sorry for the poor girl. " Kept awake, I was pretty mad at her too for letting this fellow know where she lives. They go: "Look at you!" "No, No Look at you!" They hit each other last night. I wasn't sure, but later they were arguing about who hit whom. But from 2:00 on it was the man doing this horrible working himself up sobbing "Don't do this to me! Please please..." I believe it was "don't go" She's on the lease though so WOW SO DYSFUNCTIONAL AND KEEPING ME AWAKE.

I guess I buy earplugs because I'm not comfortable going up with a cup of tea? I don't know this person at all. My neighbor tells me she's divorced and she's Spanish, so when she met her when she was moving in she was with her whole family. That's all I know - and the upsetting "Get off me. Get off me. Don't touch me." content of her terrible fights with her ex-husband? Is this her ex-husband - poor thing? "I've helped you more than your mother ever has!" Man, I want her to get a restraining order. I wish I was going up there with a cup of tea and advice for a restraining order? Does anyone have any suggestions?

I really do feel bad for her. She's got to get rid of him for our sleep.

No comments: