Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back from the wine store

So the other thing I did today, I assisted such a very rich man. I can't tell you what he owns but think of something from New York. So I did a very good job printing out all of his email and reporting to him on it. He likes me actually and finds me competent so at the end of the day I find him easy to move on from. One thing I really don't agree with though - as in a thing that is happening and is undeniable but I disagree with it: it's easy to see it's not a good idea for people: is the hyper development of these certain areas of Israel. I think plenty of Jews don't. I've seen orthodox rabbis protesting against it on 5th avenue. Zionism. I don't support one people including my people taking things as much as you can from another people.

I suppose it's extreme religion that makes that conflict. But this very very rich person's huge commitment - it's not commitment to the religion - it's to Jews. For them to live in Israel in areas where people already live. It's all so tied up in some policy. I mean people commit their money to it - you should have seen this fund. I mean I am erasing this from my blog shortly.

So that's what I mean about power. This is why I don't argue that hard against conspiracy theory - because it's just one little nuance away. As far as I can tell somehow you don't *need to* conspire. People with a like agenda don't have to talk about it. They're similar and they want the same things. It's money. It's totally weird but true. As much as I don't think money is everything - I just need lots of it so I can never think about it, they love to think about it, feel powerful and strong, get more. This can make some conspiracies very very understandable. It didn't need to be talked about. My point: it's systemic - when things benefit powerful people they happen. The military industrial complex has lasted a while now, since before us. (and nearly all history has had it.) What a great way to send orders - in secrecy.

So tonight I am Glen Beck. I didn't really mean to go there really. But the Israel thing, damn. It's all money if it's all money. That's all I was saying. Do you think I'll ever move to the woods with their money? Why do they not pay me twice as much?

Love
me

3 comments:

kungfuramone said...

"As far as I can tell somehow you don't *need to* conspire."

YES, EXACTLY.

Also: I am so happy that you drink as much as I do.

Alexis said...

I know. This is no duh time. I read too much sarcastic internet. I don't know who I think I'm explaining things to. :-)

Alexis said...

Also: yup and I smoke too.