Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Well

romantically it can really be just ironically awfully bad. Remember I wrote a post a year ago about how wonderfully smart I was to not be caught up anything with a person name Josh who told me he rated his (now ex) girlfriend a 6.5. I messed around with his friend and he hoaxed me that the friend liked me when I asked about him (the friend.) Josh seems like a pathological liar/ sociopath anyhow. I still feel asinine because I got a little fantasy world on it. The fantasy was simply a museum visit and more sex with said friend. But anyway, all you need to know is that over the past week I was fucked with in my head and it's not fair and tonight I am feeling sorry for myself. I could use a good cry, but, as 62% of me knows it's silly and nothing to bother being upset about, the good cry is close but so far.

Everything is fine- just me being me - getting a little tripped up, understandably sad to be just fucked around with when I'd thought I was making a new if maladjusted friend in terrible Josh. I mean anyone would have a sad night realizing they were being fucked with, not awesome to death in everyone's eyes like they were being led to believe.

Poor me!

XO
boo hoo

love
Alexis

No comments: